CSMLS helps you provide high quality laboratory services
We know that your organization strives to provide high quality patient care. The Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS) promotes and maintains the national standard for medical laboratory professionals so that your institute and the public are guaranteed effective and accurate laboratory services.
When you are hiring laboratory staff, look for candidates with CSMLS certification. They have proven their competence to practice within a set of national standards.
CSMLS is here to support your laboratory staff throughout their career and help you guarantee that a high standard is maintained.
Did you know...?
- CSMLS offers national certification for medical laboratory technologists and assistants.
- CSMLS certification holds lab professionals to rigorous standards to ensure professionalism and consistency across Canada.
- CSMLS offers access to professional development to help lab professionals maintain competence, including OVER 125 FREE CE HOURS for members!
- CSMLS offers supports to assist professionals through their career and their lives including a Mental Health Toolkit and Code of Ethics
- Hiring CSMLS certified medical laboratory professionals demonstrates your commitment to patient safety and ensures that your staff provides a high level of patient care
Learn more about CSMLS Certification for Medical Laboratory Professionals
Public Awareness Survey
Recruitment made easy
As the national organization that certifies and represents medical laboratory professionals, we offer a Career Centre that includes a Job Bank in addition to labour market data and career tips and information.
Top 5 reasons to use the CSMLS Job Bank:
Post a Job
- Our Job Bank is available to all members, which gives you a reach of over 14,500 medical laboratory professionals across Canada
- By posting open positions with CSMLS, you are targeting a pool of MLT and MLA candidates specifically which increases the probability of finding a qualified applicant.
- We only post medical laboratory careers so candidates don’t have to scroll through other job postings to find yours.
- Our online system has an easy user interface and offers a two month posting for only $275 (plus tax) and a guaranteed distribution to your target audience.
- Each job you post supports medical laboratory professionals in furthering their careers! Since CSMLS is not-for-profit, all revenue from job postings goes back into membership services, such as professional development, grants and scholarships.