Verification of CSMLS Certification
Verification of CSMLS Certification service is available to individuals who have passed a CSMLS National Certification Examination.
CSMLS offers letters of Verification for the following purposes:
- VISA Screening Agencies – CSMLS will send a letter, bearing the official CSMLS seal, directly to the agency of your choice,verifying your CSMLS Certification on your behalf.
- If a complete or incomplete visa form was sent with your Verification application we will pass it along with the Verification of CSMLS Certification letter. We will NOT fill out any part of a Visa form on your behalf. *
- Visa Screening Agencies who are contacting CSMLS on behalf of the individual MUST:
- Have written and signed consent from the individual for release of information
- Download and fill out our application form in its entirety including method of payment
- Regulatory Bodies – CSMLS will send a letter, bearing the official CSMLS seal, directly to the Regulatory Body of your choice,verifying your CSMLS Certification on your behalf.
- Other – CSMLS will send a letter, bearing the official CSMLS seal, to the location of your choice,verifying your CSMLS Certification on your behalf. This includes training institutions or employers.
The fee for this service is $75 for members and $150 for non-members and payment must be included with the application form. Please indicate where you would like your letter sent on the second page of the application.
A courier fee option for Verifications going to the United States is included on the application form. This is highly recommended for Verifications being sent to Visa Screening Agencies as a tracking number will be provided.
For international (non-USA) or domestic Verifications that are time sensitive, a courier pick up must be arranged by the client after confirmation that the document is ready for pick up. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you plan to use a courier to receive your Verification letter (arrangements must be made in conjunction with CSMLS).
ATTENTION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
CSMLS is NOT a licensing body or regulatory agency; therefore, we DO NOT:
- keep records regarding complaints or disciplinary action;
- keep records of date of birth;
- complete any forms, including those requesting licensing, diploma, or registration information;
- have records from your Canadian training program.
Please send any inquires to email@example.com.
Download the Application Form